Returns & Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. If it came with accessories, it must be returned with the device.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at powerswiftmobile.com.
- To return your product, you should mail your device back to the store.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Any repairs done to your device may void your warranty and/or effect your trade in value.
- Any repairs may result in total loss of data.
- Warranty does not cover drops, bends, cracked frames, water damage, etc.
- Any iPad repairs may result in the touch ID function of the device not working properly.
- If any problems arise due to restrictions that Apple has placed on 3rd part repair companies, Power Swift Mobile will not be help responsible.
Terms of Service Buyback
By selling to us you agree to the conditions set below
Power Swift Mobile LLC does not purchase any stolen, blacklisted, Google Locked, Passcode Locked or iCloud locked devices. If we are not able to retrieve the information to remove the locks, we will return the device back to you only if return shipping cost is paid.
PowerSwiftMobile.com is owned and run by Power Swift Mobile LLC. and DOES NOT have any affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship with other companies that are mentioned on the website. The brands, copyrights, logos, likenesses as well as the registered trademarks are property of these companies or organizations. This applies to all companies and organizations unless specified otherwise.
- The information you provide us will with will only be used to engage in the business and contact you. Please remove any data from your device before selling to us. We wipe the device when we receive the device. By sending us your electronic device(s), you are agreeing to release us from any commitment including data security, integrity, etc. Power Swift Mobile LLC is NOT responsible for any suffering on your part due to data that is not erased or backed up prior to you sending us your device.
Prices are subject to change
- We at Power Swift Mobile try our best to pay the best possible price based on the market trends/demand and condition. Price on PowerSwiftMobile.com are subject to change when these conditions change. We will honor the email confirmed price for 7 days.
- Price your item on our website. If you do not see your item, please contact us.
- Once we have received and confirmed your quote, we will send over a prepaid UPS or USPS label to ship your item
- Erase your device and turn your device off. If possible send with a 20% charge to speed up the process
- Pack your item securely, affix the label to the package and ship it
- Testing: once we have tested the device out and made sure it matches how it was described. If the item is not as described we will contact you. We must receive a response within 7 days or item will be returned to you.
- Payment: payment would be sent in the method that you originally requested within 24 hours. Please note:
- PayPal charges 2.9% + .3 to receive payments.
- Virtual MasterCard will be sent to your email. No initial fee. There is a $4.95 fee after 12 months of inactivity. If the value is greater than $500, a second card will be sent with the remaining balance.
- Check will be mailed and may take up to 7 days for you to receive it
- Used: Everything must 100% functional, no bent housing
- Cracked Screen: only the display doesn’t work
- No Touch ID: Home button doesn’t click or fingerprint doesn’t read
- No Face ID: Unable to complete Face ID setup
- Cracked Camera Lens: Camera lens is cracked. Camera must 100% fully function still.
- Broken: Device doesn’t turn on or water damaged are ok. Device must have all parts. iCloud must be removed
- If your electronic device(s) have either been damaged or lost while they are in transit, we at Power Swift Mobile LLC will do our best to help find the appropriate resolution for you as a valued customer. For INCOMING mail, when shipping out the item, it is not scanned referencing the point in which it was received by the carrier, we are not responsible if the item does not make it to us. If the parcel is not properly packaged and there are damages that occur to the electronic device(s), we are not responsible for these damages. The lack of “proper packing” include but are not limited to an unpadded or unsealed box or envelope or not enough padding to keep the electronic device(s) secure within the package. The value of any electronic device(s) that are inadequately packaged will NOT be reimbursed. If you have questions regarding how to package your item please discuss your concerns with a local shipping consultant. For OUTGOING mail, we insure this at the amount that we find the electronic device(s) to be valued at. If we have given you a new offer, the insured amount will equal this offer even if you have not verbally accepted these terms. For all insurance claims, customer must be able to show proof of purchase and be willing to take all the appropriate steps to satisfy information requirements needed for the claim.
- If our technician checks the device and something is misrepresented we will contact you with a new quote. If you choose not to accept the new quote, we will return the device back to you at no cost.
- If device is deemed to have iCloud lock, Google Lock, Passcode or any other device protection and are not able to be removed, a return shipped cost of $10 would be required before device is returned.
How to remove iCloud and Erase
- Erase all contents and settings
- It may prompt for a iCloud/Apple ID password
- Sign in to icloud.com/#find with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud)
- Click All Devices, then select the device.
- Click Erase [device], then enter your Apple ID password. Because the device isn’t lost, don’t enter a phone number or message
If the device is offline, the remote erase begins the next time it’s online. You’ll receive an email when the device is erased
- When the device is erased, click Remove from Account.
All your content is erase.
How to erase on most Samsung Devices
- General Management
- Factory data reset – it may ask for a Samsung or Google account password.